Friday, December 4, 2009

Gift Baskets!!!!!

We will have a sample of a gift basket at the markets this week. We did last Saturday and got a lot of comments on needing them closer to Christmas.......and I sold my sample right away at the Firewheel Market. I wasn't supposed to but had a semi senior moment!! :( Thought I could blame it on Terry but it didn't work......so we'll try again with another sample and you can buy it but you can't have it till the end of the market.

I enjoyed posting this and I hope you enjoy reading it but I hope you enjoy buying our products and I hope you enjoy the products you buy for yourself and for the others you buy for I hope you hope they enjoy them and I hope they do, too!! I hope you know I won't go down this hope line all the time or you will get tired of hopes and hop somewhere else!

God bless,

Eldon

No comments:

Post a Comment