Friday, January 29, 2010

Newsletter #3, January 29, 2010

     Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

     The Dallas, Fort Worth region gets in the neighborhood of 34 inches of precipitation per year. I said "in the neighborhood!" That's as close to right as I can get from a 30 second google search. The above verse is a promise from God that the seasons will stay intact as long as the earth remains. We are in the time of year when it gets cold over most of the United States. And we get some nice days to go along with it. The nice days make us grouchy (and maybe a bit unthankful) on the "dreary" days. Hmm.... We all have our likes and dislikes. Some people like cold weather and some like hot weather. What do you like?

     I like coffee. Hot coffee on a cold and hot coffee on a hot day. I enjoy selling coffee and I also enjoy selling breads and jam. We will be at the Dallas Farmers Market and Four Seasons Market in Firewheel Town Center on Saturday. I'm glad the McKinney Farmers Market postponed until next Saturday with the weather like it is.

     I was to the Dallas Farmers Market today and bought some vegetables... I also bought some blueberries. I brought them home, gave them (the blueberries) to my dear wife and a pie showed up for supper! You can see the picture below.

     Here is a product list for you to mull over and make you come to theses markets to buy these goodies and go home again and enjoy them with your friends. It's good to have friends!!


YEAST BREADS:
Soft White
Whole Wheat
Sunflower Rye
Jalapeno Cheddar
Cinnamon Raisin
Cinnamon Swirl

SWEET BREADS:
Banana Nut
Luscious Lemon
Coconut Crumb
Apple Cinnamon

JAMS:
Texas Traffic Jam
Blackberry
Raspberry
Strawberry
Blueberry
Peach

COFFEE:
Lone Star Blend
Early Bird Blend

SPECIALTY MIXES
Granola
Hot Chocolate

Y'all please drive carefully to the market..... and here is a verse to bless you today.... Psalms 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Eldon for Rosey Ridge Farm

 
  
 

2 comments:

  1. My Faith and I just got home from the Four Seasons market and the whole family is now enjoying some of your Luscious Lemon bread. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tried the granola I bought today at the Dallas Farmers Market. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete